- Csaba Toke - Certified Energy Kinesiology Practicioner and Instructor
Csaba Tőke is a Certified Kinesiology practicioner, instructor and Zhong Yuan Qigong instructor. He is member of the KANZ - Kinesiology Association of New Zealand , the Touch for Health Association of New Zealand and Natural Health Practitioners of New Zealand.
Kinesiology practiciner and instructor
SIPS and TFH Kinesiology Instructor. Csaba is currently doing his research in Kinesilogy as part of his Masters in Health Science at the University of Canterbury.
In 2008, Csaba started his naturopathic career in China, studying qigong meditation, traditional and ancient Chinese medicine from Master Xu Mingtang at the Beijing Medical Research Institute Kundawell and in Henan, Shaolin temple. He is one of the lead instructors of Zhong Yuan Qigong worldwide.
When he met kinesiology he got fascinated by the endless opportunities of combining western medical science with Traditional Chinese Medicine and Ayurveda. As a kinesiologyst he mastered himself in LEAP (Learning Enhancement Advanced Programme) , SIPS (Stress Indicator Points System), One Brain - 3 in 1 Concept, Touch For Health, Sports Kinesiology and Neuro Energetic Kinesiology. He directly studied from the current top developers of kinesiology. Charles T. Krebs, Andrea Hahn, Hugo Tobar and Ian Stubbings. He translated the book of Dr. Charles T. Krebs : Energetic Kinesiology - to Hungarian.
His 12 years of clinical experience and practical knowledge in anatomy, physiology, neurology combined with Chinese and Indian traditional medicine provides a unique, structured learning experience for his clients.
Myriam - Auckland
I met Csaba at a Kinesiology conference and he picked me for a demonstration balance on germs. I just had the flu and I still had a cough. His approach to germs and viruses is truly fascinating and I got a lot more than I expected out of this session. Even if I knew that I got sick because I was under stress, through his work I really got to understand where the unbalance in my life was and what the virus was here to “tell” me.
It was a wonderful and enriching session, and I am looking forward to cross path with Csaba again. He is incredibly knowledgeable and New Zealand is lucky to have a practitioner of his caliber, who truly understands and demonstrates what energy work is
Lucie Safarova - Retired Tennis Player
I was lucky enough to find Csaba in 2014 when I had to take few weeks of from touring the World. Based on his analytical and deeply medical approach and holistic view I could immediately tell he is a highly skilled Sports and Brain Integration Kinesiologyst and Qigong instructor who learned from the best teachers of our current age. He helped me to balance my energy system and to restore my internal power. He helped me to face with mental challenges which were blocking my performance.
NHPNZ Ethical code
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sometimes we send a newsletter about interesting things :-). Not too often.
As a Kinesiology Practicioner:
- I conduct my work with the highest integrity.
- I honor the confidentiality of my clients.
- I encourage clients to be self-responsible in realizing their own truth.
- I honor my financial responsibilities by being fair and honest in all areas of my business.
- I regard as imperative the financial success, stability and growth of my business in alignment with this code of ethics.
- To my client, I do not defame or criticize other models of medicine or healing.
- I acknowledge the need to refer my clients to other professionals whenever necessary.
- I continue to expand and update my kinesiology skills.
- I continue to explore my own self-development through kinesiology and other modalities.
- I recognize the importance of my role as a professional kinesiologist and continue to promote kinesilogy in the community
I always consider:
- appropriate hygienic behavior
- appropriate client relations
- appropriate sexual behavior
- commitment to the plan
- providing treatment and follow-up
- discussing relevant contraindications or possible complicating factors to the sessions
- reviewing the action plan
- adjusting the session plan when necessary.
The Clients responsibilities may include:
- following the advice during and after sessions
- sharing with the practitioner all known information regarding their presenting issues
- advising the practitioner of any relevant contraindications or possible complicating factors to the session
- advising the practitioner of compliance issues
- commitment to the action plan.
NHPNZ Ethical code
As a Natural Health Practicioner I am bound by the following principles of Ethical Behaviour and Codes of Practice.
At all times consider as one of your primary and first duties and your first priority the health and well-being of your patients.
To place integrity and professional ability amongst your primary duties and concerns.
To recognise your own limitations as well as the specific skills of others in the prevention and treatment of ill-health and disease.
To honour and respect your professional colleagues and uphold your Profession and its ongoing traditions.
To improve your professional knowledge and skills so that the best possible advice and available treatment can be afforded to your patients.
Unless a legal duty of disclosure operates to remove confidentiality in a particular case, endeavour to protect the patients’ confidentiality at all times.